Monday, August 30, 2010

in case you didn't know



That's Hadley, Sarah's 2 1/2 year old niece for those who are wondering. She's absolutely a.dor.a.bull. I realize that's not how you spell it, but, I wanted you to get the full affect. :)

Just a little update, Sarah landed in Manila about 9:00 a.m. CST on the 27th (10 p.m. Filipino time, I don't know what else to call it) and was greeted by Joanna, Connie and some others and they then flew to Bacolod Saturday morning CST (Saturday afternoon, Filipino time).

Please continue to pray for her as she gets adjusted to all things Filipino and I PROMISE you'll hear from the girl herself soon. And by promising, I mean, I really can't make her but I can call her out on the blog and have you people annoy her on Facebook and whatever else so that she'll update :)

And, yes, I was a big crybaby the day she left, and every day leading up to it. Twas not good. But, it just means I love her a lot :)

I haven't really cried since then. Praise the Lord for that. I have a theory. But I think I need to be further removed from the situation before I write about it. And if you want to read it, you can check out my blog for updates. Shameless self-promotion? I'd say so. I'll still write here but not as often. (Not as often? I've written here like, twice. I'm ridiculous.)

Thank you SO MUCH for all your prayers. They have definitely been felt and I'm sure that's the only reason I'm not holed up in some mental institution rocking back and forth crying out "Sarah!!! Saaaarrrrrraaaahhhhhh!!!" :)

Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment