Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's Christmas time in the Philippines!


Well...Christmas in the Philippines actually starts September 1st. So we have had Christmas decorations up for a while now! But that's ok with me! I LOVE Christmas decorations!

Christmas tree all decorated :) Special thank you for everyone who sent me pretty ornaments! Every time I see them I think of you guys! love you all!

That ladies and gentlemen is bliss. I'm pretty sure whoever invented FOREX boxes is my hero. For those of you who don't know I'll tell you about them :) They are boxes that you can fill up and ship to the Philippines. Philippines is the only country they ship to. And it is only one way. You pay for the box and the shipping which from Little Rock, AR is $130...i think. The boxes do not have a weight limit. It's just whatever you can stuff inside!! So they are really good for books and things that weigh a lot. This time I got two forex boxes filled with Christmas!! It's a pretty cool feeling tearing into one of them! Especially when you have no idea what's inside! :)

Goodies I can't get here :)

Empty boxes :)

Christmas also includes shopping! So we took a ladies trip to Manila. These are the ladies that minister here in Bacolod. We met up with another group of ladies from Cebu! We had a great time just getting to be together, shop for gifts without the kids...i didn't have to worry about that part :), and of course when you go to Manila you have to come back with Krispy Kreme! It's just a must. It's pretty funny when you get on the plane to head back home and see all these people with their Krispy Kreme! And of course we could not be left out! So here is the Bacolod crew with ours!

And here is a picture that if I just told you about you probably wouldn't believe so I must show you.
Can you read the screen?? If not it says "Body Weight Counter." Oh yes...after you check in you have to go step on a scale so the airline can weigh you and your carry on bags. Good thing we hadn't eaten our Krispy Kremes yet! :S

No comments:

Post a Comment